NuffnangX

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sparksboutique embraces your OOTD!

Well, I'm hardly a big fan of online shopping because I rarely trust the quality of the online shops I found in Internet. My philosophy : Never touch, never buy! LOL! I believe most of us have this kind of mind set right?

Fear not, I came across this awesome online boutique called Sparksboutique that sells good quality clothings in reasonable price. I recently had a chance of trying out their clothes, and it successfully embrace my OOTD!

Simpsons top, either match it with leggings or plaited skirt.
And the quality is quite good as the materials are thick and comfy.


Have a sneak peak at their latest batch of clothings and apparels below! 

Eclipse tank top for RM 45


One of my favorite! :)
Chiffon baseball top for only RM 40 (pre order)

And on top of my wishlist!
Vivi inspired ice cream colours transparent flatform for only RM 60 (which include postage + preorder)
How I wish I can own this pair of flatform, really love it like so so much!

A fan of denim here?
Maybe you can try out the Simpsons denim jacket.
RM 59 (ready stock)

Pastel pink ripped shorts - RM 35 (ready stock)

And the recent in trend plaited skirts!
RM 40 (pre order)

Want to look chic and stylish?
Check out the Stylenanda boots here! 
RM 80 (pre order)

Guns and rose - RM 40 (ready stock)

For those who love bright colours clothings, you can opt for this!
Pastel colour skater skirts - RM 45 (pre order)

Transparent heels for only RM 75 (including postage)

Chiffon skirt - RM 40 (pre order)


There are more to go, but for now, go check out more clothings and apparels from Sparksboutique! Grab them before the batch closes. Girls, its time to pamper your wardrobe and embrace your OOTD today! :)



Instagram : @Sparksboutique
Line ID : sparksboutique
Whatsapp / Viber / We Chat : 0108973753




1 comment:

  1. thong tin gia toyota fortuner 2017 nhap khau
    tin tuc giá xe tải dongben nhap khau chinh hang tai ha noi
    gioi thieu xe gia mitsubishi attrage 2017 phien ban hoan toan moi

    ReplyDelete