NuffnangX

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lunch gathering with family and relatives.

The title said it all - I had a filling yummy lunch at Sin Choi Wah restaurant with my lovely family and relatives. It was actually to celebrate my uncle 60's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday Uncle, and I will always miss the 8 months staying at your house, and how much you cared for me when I'm sick, and everything you gave me, including advices and encouragement. Will always remember that in my life.  =]

Food #1

Food #2
ONLY MANAGED TO TAKE TWO PHOTOS FOR THE FOOD BECAUSE I WAS BUSY EATING ALL THE TIME! =P


Of course, I'll grab the chance to snap photos with all my baby cousins!
From left, she is Yu En while on my right, she is Qi Qi.
Cuteee eh? :)

With my brother *the light grey shirt + no specs* and cousins.
I seldom took photo with my brother because he NO LIKE/NO WANT.
But surprisingly, he wanted to take photo that day.
So, do we look alike? *wink*

From left :
1. The two young boys, showing off the wet tissues out of nowhere! =P
2. Just reached his one year old recently, superb chubby! :)
3. Qi Qi went emo all at the sudden! :(
4. Qing Qing, the naughty ones, using handphone to capture photos! Amazingly she knows how to use a handphone to capture photos eh? NOT MY GENERASI ANYMORE! =P

Getting ready for the family photo.
I gotta said that I have a real big family. *this is just part of it*
Normally we used 10-15 minutes to arrange the positions. Big big family eh? :)

Anyway, I had a good time bonding with my family and relatives. It was a DE-STRESS moment for me since I was really stressed up with my assignments recently. Thank you for the young babies who brought a big smile on my face! Love them to bits! =]

I'll end this post with a photo of me with my daddy!
Really LOVE him, like really really really! 
Best daddy in the world who pose silly pose with me! Mwah!  =]







16 comments:

  1. hahaha cute dad cute daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thanks thanks! we know we are cute! =P =P

      Delete
  2. Great big family you have ! and cute dad ! you and your brother look alike . =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! thanks! finally someone here said that my bro and I are alike! hehe! =P

      Delete
  3. Next time if any contest for Daddy's day, submit the last photo and I am sure you and your dad will win that. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arhh! too late, have to wait for next year! =P

      Delete
  4. very big family you have there. lovely snap shots of the kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice daughter! I've always enjoyed family events!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! thanks! i always enjoy family events too! :)

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had an enjoyable lunch gathering! Haha!! yes, nowadays small kids know how to take pictures using handphones : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, indeed i had! last time when i was a kid, i don't even know what is handphone. lol! =P

    ReplyDelete