NuffnangX

Monday, March 26, 2012

Real quick update!

Had my first Orientation Day today, and its boring, like really boring! Only the Campus Hunt activity was fun. We were divided into groups and joined something like The Amazing Race. Move from one place to another place by solving clues given by Orientation Leaders. The campus is real huge, so I had a hard time to suit myself there. Not familiar with the campus at all. Hopefully I'll get to know the campus well in this two weeks time.

I'll get my timetable tomorrow, and hopefully my student ID as well. Looking forward for tomorrow! Ciaoz peepo! =]

9 comments:

  1. all the best in ur uni life my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun...you'll familiarise faster than 2 weeks lah. remember to enjoy every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL did you get to know new friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. erm, know quite some friends la, but diff course :)

      Delete
  4. Haha. All the best for your degree life in Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, do i miss orientation days. always would wanna make a strong impression

    CLASH of the TITANS movie review

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the time to enjoy your life to the fullness :D When you start working you will miss these times so much :p

    ReplyDelete