NuffnangX

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pho Tos .


Hoola!! Few days ago, LingSze's mom fetched me and Pearly to Sunway Giza for some shopping trip. It was my 2nd time actually, to go Sunway Giza. LOL! *sangat kampung feel rite?* =P 

And, I gonna said that Sunway Giza is a Shopping Paradise. Haha!
There are a lot of boutiques and restaurant around Sunway Giza.
*ada Snowflake and Chatime there* Heee! All time fav! =D


 
Went to a shop called Lady Spring, selling all kinds of evening and cocktail dress. We don't plan to buy anything actually, but the salesgirl was so friendly. She kept asking me to try out their dresses although I don't plan to buy it.
So, this is it. I'm wearing one of their evening dress. A grey V neck dress.
Looks pretty elegant. =)


 Polka dot top!
I would buy this if the dots are smaller. xD


Green one strap dress.
I kinda like the design of it. Simple and fresh. =)


So, I decided to buy the dress.
But its in Sweet Pink colour! Love it!
Gonna keep this dress for CNY!! *ANG ANG = ONG!* =D


Gonna save more money for CNY shopping spree! Hee! Can't wait! 


8 comments:

  1. The grey dress looks good on you, maybe you can buy that dress when you have dinner next time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONG ONG! Win money treat me makan k? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jessy haha!! okayy! =DD

    @eunice thanks dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! the grey one looks real pretty on you! you should get ittt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! will get it soon! =P thanks for the compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete