NuffnangX

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!





Yipeee! My so-called holiday starts tonight! =)
Happy Holidays and Selamat Hari Raya to my  fellow Malay friends! =)
Ooops! Should I said Happy Studying? Since I'm having my 4th exam of the year right after my break eh? 
Shall use my holiday wisely, need to improve more on my Chemi and Math. =X

Anyway, I'm watching a Korean drama right now. =P
My Girlfriend is a Guminho!
Its not a very new drama, was released last year i guess?
and the drama is so nice, funny and touching! Loving the story line! =)
Still got two more episodes to final! Woohoo! Can't wait to watch the final episode. LOL!

Appointment with Dr Nor tomorrow.
Please be good to me yeah. 




~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~


No comments:

Post a Comment