NuffnangX

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Being 17?

Being 17?
* its 17++ *  =P
I wondered huh?

Was busy with my homeworks these few days.
Presentation still in progress. Maybe next week is my turn to present  =(
Hopefully don't panic that day.

Owh yea, I am searching for PRESENTATION outfit.
Alrdy bought a black skirt from AMOUR.
Now searching for, maybe high heels in black? Hmm.  =)

Next week gonna be a hectic week for me.
Biology replacement class for the whole week, including Saturday!
*from 9am to 12pm, then from 2pm to 5pm!*  =(
Somemore I got SU and MCS activities.
Hmm, hopefully I can cope with it.

Changed my new nail colour!
Bought PINKY nail polish from Elianto on Wednesday.

Pink!

Some special effect eh?

Boom! =)


An outing with my sweet hearts tomorrow!
*Lyn, LingSze and Carmen!*
Miss them  =D




17 monthsss...


7 comments:

  1. All the best. =D Sweet 17 wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're into nail polish ah nowadays? :D It's sweet and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jfook haha! thanks! =D

    @hilda hmm, kinda i guess? =P thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss being 17. =( And why do you need a new outfit for a presentation?? Hahah. Girls always make up all sorts of excused to get a cute outfit. Anyway, good luck! And ENJOY BEING 17.

    You start feeling old once you're 18. Trust me.

    www.riskofrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be confident in your presentation ok... stay youthful always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best in ur presentation and sweet 17!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @RS haha! coz i don't have any formal outfit for presentation =( haha! time to shop! =D

    @your humble servant thanks! i will! =)

    @Camy hihi! thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete