NuffnangX

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Starry Starry Night.


 HOLA peeps! 

Just got back from tuition actually. Foooo, tired, feel like sleeping now, but at the same time, i feel like blogging :) Well, as usual, woke up late again, had my breakfast and also my medicines. getting tired nowadays, everyday, every single day i have to eat medicines. Its like, without medicines i will die. lol. Sometimes, i wonder, when is the day that I no need to eat medicine, where medicines can stay away from me? this is soooo  impossible

Btw, i checked my nuffnang just now. And i realized my visitors came from everywhere, like other countries. Feel excited, happy. Thanks for everyone, who visits my blog everytime, especially hilda, teh, nana, simon, stephen, ronnie, yuhjiun, ulric, dusty, camy, sherry and a lot lot more! Its not the problem of earning money, but making new friends. =D

visitors around the world.
from Russia, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, India, Greece, Indonesia and so on.
thanks for visiting my blog! =D =D


For someone,
Laugh your heart out. Dance in the rain.
Cherish the moment. Ignore the pain.
Love and learn. Forgive and forget.
You only have one life to live.

6 comments:

  1. Owh my name is so pretty there =D jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... my name is beside my sister !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @xueren Sometimes medication cannot be avoided. Just make do with what you have, and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping by ere. =). smiles.. Wao, colourful chart.. Don't have that much from these countries

    ReplyDelete