NuffnangX

Saturday, March 27, 2010

let it be



i'm so sad, right now...
someone i love, doesn't seems to understand me...
there's no trust, between me and him...





He, didn't ruined my life...
instead, i feel his love...
 he's the one who make me happy when i'm down...
even when everyone is against me, but he's still by my side...
and till now,
in my heart, he's still the one i love, very much...
he's the perfect one for me...
i can't go on without him....





but now, everything changed...
he, dun trust me anymore...
since when i said i'm jealous?
since when i said i emo because of him?
since when i said he's nt a good bf?
since when i compared him to other guys?
since when i complained about him?
i trust him, with all my life...
my heart, so pain...
but he dunno...





what to do?
i really dunno...
i wanna give up...
i'm tired...






No comments:

Post a Comment