NuffnangX

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In HEART ...


I've been there a thousand times,

I've felt the rain like a thousand knives.

And it hurts,

I know it hurts!

I've been there like a fighter plane,

Tryin' fly my way through a hurricane.

And it's hard,

I know it's hard!


Don't be afraid,

You'll make it through,

Just call out to me and I'll come running to you!


Hold on, hold on!

When the current pulls you under,

And your heart beats like thunder.

Just give me your hand,

And hold on, hold on!

Until the storm is over,

And I'll be fighting for you.

Just give me your hand and,

Hold on!


I'll give you hope, I'll give you faith!

And if it's dark, I'll light the way,

For you, for you!

By your side, until the end,

Until you're standing tall again!

I'm here, I'll always be here.

And if the tide, sweeps you out to sea,

When your strength is gone, and it's hard to believe!


No comments:

Post a Comment