NuffnangX

Monday, February 22, 2010

Get HIGH !!!

school was tiring tdy...
can't really wake up this morning...my eyes can't open larh...
go to school and chatting only...keep laughing when talked bout joel weyy! can't stop laughing at all :)

yesterday was, crazy man! me, lyn, ling ling, emily, car car, steph, kalye, yeowxin, shan hoe, joel & teik man went home visiting...my house, then emily, kalye then steph and joel and lastly michelle's hse...we had dinner in mich's hse...her mama's cooking was superb NICE weyy!!! loveee her curry mee the most!

after that went back to lingsze house and karaoke, gamble, had fun there...
the most terrible part was, emily posted those videos!!! urgh! so embarassing...
actually, there's one more video on joel's but we deleted alrdy...that one was the funniest among the all...teik man took off joel's pants and we saw *******  u should know what we saw right?  haha  xP

well, the 1st video is about me, playing wii games in my hse...
i didn't know that i was, actually on video...when i realised, it was too late  :(
i was actually playing boxing, teaching car car to play...but then i kena pulak...

then 2nd video is about me also, and other guys...but it's half way recorded...1st part is not in the video...
we were playing 'pillow fight' in lingsze's room...i dunno why i was on her bed that time and they wrapped me up with her blanket and carried me up and banged me onto the bed...so pain! they keep hitting my head, my body...and steph! haha! she protected me then revenge for me :)  thx steph!

3rd & 4th video is about teik man & guys...they were trying to take off his pants...
the girls were just standing there 'watch show'  xP

last part was the fireworks!
it was so beautiful but gt police came half way...and uncle had to give 200 bucks to the police! makan rasuah lor...no nilai amanah at all  :)

went back home at bout 12 something...
still, i can't sleep because of the fireworks...
but, really, had so much fun yesterday :)


i did make a wish  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment