NuffnangX

Saturday, January 23, 2010

its saturday, people !

yo people, its saturday, finally!!! but its a school day...haiz...
but still, i'm okayy with it...i'm still chatting with him as usual, ha, i curi curi bring hp to school  xP
hmm, today get back 3 papers...
first paper i get is add math, and i got 90 !!! for the first time :)
then 2nd paper i get is english, i got 78...hmm, not bad la for me coz my english quite poor :(
then the last paper i get is sejarah, i got 71 only...quite some careless mistakes actually, but anyway, i still happy with my results, especially my add math !!! cheerssss !!!! :D

ha!!!  i told him i get 32 marks for add math, and he believe  xP
haha!!! finally i get my revenge  xPP
he told me his dog can use chopsticks to eat leh, and i really believe him leh...
then mana tahu dia itu tipu saya pulak...hmph...
hehe, i gt my revenge!!! yeah !!!
hmm, really, miss him...

hmm, helped my mama to type her script...
so many papers there...i type for 4 hours non-stop! my fingers so pain, tired >.<
still got lot more to type weyy...
haiz, really gotta help my mama...

pjk tdy...
having sukan tara...
lontar peluru, i got 0 !
100 metres, i got 0 also !
long jump, 0 again !!!
i really, need to work out more now...

No comments:

Post a Comment