NuffnangX

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

breaking free...

went ms lee tuition just now...
before that, i went emily's house to discuss add math hw...
i dunno how to do the form 5 chapter 2, graph type question...
haiz...slept quite late the other day...somemore woke up early today :(
my panda eyes arrrr  T.T

haiz...in ms lee tuition...
feel terrible, TERRIBLE !!!
i know I'm stupid...to give up account...
but u don't have to say it and say it again right? how the hell i know the government will chg their mind huh?
i think for long...
and i think i'll still follow with my decision...
i give up account...i know everyone will say that i'm stupid, really very stupid to give up account coz account is the most easiest subject to get an A...

but still, i think i can't...
coz i dun understand...i can't remember the formula also...
even if i consider to take account again, its late adi...

hmm, if can la...i will take art...
honestly, i love art, very much...but the problem is, my parents not really agree with me....
i wanna have art lesson now...i miss my drawings, miss the moments i had before in my art class last 2 years...
i can draw watever i want, watever i like...
really wanna go for art lesson, if its possible...

am i the one who make him sad?
without me, will he be more happy?
i really dunno now...
i don't have my confidence, anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment