NuffnangX

Monday, November 9, 2009

Untitled~

I feel so tired today..the whole day...
my body was so pain...my leg, my hand...PAINNNN !!! T.T
slept whole day because slept quite late the other night :)


Back to school again...
It was weird during recess...
maybe no more eelyn beside me?? i dunno...just got a kinda lonely feeling...
Chatting with my frens under the trees there...
suddenly mandy called me...and she apologised to me...
i asked her why because she had done nothing to me...but she ain't telling me...She told me that its not the right time yet to tell me why she apologised...
I wanted to refuse her apologise because she didn't do anything wrong to me...
Hmm, nvm then...i've no idea what happened also...


Was helping ms chai to do something after recess time, without resting....NON STOP!!!
I gotta carried the whole piles of files from Blok A to Blok C !!!
Blok A to C !!! a very very big distance for me !!!
I was just repeating the same route and the same route again...doing the same thing also...


That PILES OF FILES...
I think those files are heavier than me...I can't walk normally at all...
Walk then stop a while...after stop a while then walk again...I was so tired but still, I didn't say anything...


After carried all those stupid files...continue the other work at Blok C UBK...
My leg was...totally cannot walk d...soooooo tired.....
and I'm HUNGRY !!!!!!!


I just sat there and start doing my work...if not it won't be done after school...
AND...
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
I found something really really really FUNNY !!!
I showed Emily and both of us laughed like mad !!! I bet when Eelyn saw that, she'll laughed like mad too...I'll definitely keep that picture for eelyn :) specially for u arr, eelyn :P


Went back to class when the bell rang...
All my friends went back adi...lucky they helped me to pack my things up :)
Walked with him after that...
I'm happy to see him happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment