NuffnangX

Saturday, November 21, 2009

U'll be in my heart...

Read the pearl this morning...
but maybe the english very deep, that's why i can't understand...
i read for 2 hours but all i read was until chapter 2 :(

watched tvb drama again in the afternoon...
very nice larhx...
can't even missed one episode lor...

i didn't text with him in the morning & afternoon...
my mama took my hp...
i can oni get my hp back by night :(
miss him...

watched ghost movie at night...
my sister la...keep asking me to watch with her...
i very scared...i not dare to watch oso...so i online and text with him lor...i just sat beside her and teman her watched the ghost movie...
very very scary weyyyy :O

remembered last time...
i went cinema to watch the orphan with lyn & my friends...
i sat beside wi hong & shouted in the cinema...so embarassing la...
wi hong kept asking me not to scared but i still very scared leh...
actually i noe wi hong very scared wan la...he just don't wan to show us oni ma XP

he not happy, again :(
i nt happy too, because he's unhappy...
i just want him to be happy larhx...
he's having spm now...i hope he can be happy so that he wouldn't be so stressed up...
but then he seemed okayy d...

stomach pain now :(
haiz...pain again argh!!!
really cannot tahan lor...
dong dong wan XP hehe..used his word again...

2 comments:

  1. hey.. im not scared ok... i dun scared of horror movie 1.. ghost movie another case ba..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy..u're scared la...i noe it from ur face la XP

    ReplyDelete