NuffnangX

Thursday, November 19, 2009

SPM for HIM...

Today is SPM...
Big day for the Form 5's and HIM also :)
pray hard for him...

went to school today...
only Mr Yap teaching...
he said have to finish the syllabus horrrr :(
and that time me, carmen, xing yan & catherine were playing monopoly...
He stopped us and asked us to pay attention 1st...
no choice lor...
pay attention 1st...if not he sure will be nagging us for the whole day...bla bla bla...

quite worried for him since its the big day for him...
he text me after his first paper...
he told me that the paper was okayy...phew :)
he forgot to bring his water to school...
he said he was too nervous...
at first wanna give him my water but that time he bought water adi...
the next paper was history 1...
hmm, i think it'll be okayy la because A B C D ma...can shoot at least :D
just teman him study during the short break...try to give him some support larhx...

after that, continue our monopoly game...
hmm, i was not in the mood la actually because i was quite sleepy+tired that time...slept quite late the other day...
i was then just sit down and start chatting with lingsze...
she was quite unhappy larhx and I tried to comfort her and make her happy back...
and finally, at least she laughed :)

walked back home alone today because lingsze had to stay back to solve her bro's discipline case...he asked me to text him when i reached home...
it was drizzling...
i don't have umbrella so I was wet when I got back home...
text him right after i reached home...

today...
is my officially last day of school...nt going to school on friday...gonna skip school :P
it was the end of my Form 4's school life....
miss, always :)

takes quite some pictures in school but can't upload yet...
my computer still in a very very bad condition...
and the laptop i'm using don't have the nokia software...
will update as soon as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment