NuffnangX

Friday, November 6, 2009

Sorry .....



Sorry yea, for letting u worried for me...
My handphone, kinda weird these days...cannot send message, cannot receive message, cannot call, cannot receive calls also...

Now seems like okayy adi...can send message & receive calls :)
Finally can reply my friends and him too...

Today was very unlucky...
kena 'lecture' by miss chai for dunno how long in UBK...almost cannot cope with it...
eelyn ar eelyn...
lucky u went to US adi...if not u sure will regret staying here, listening to her 'lecture'...

After recess time went for dance practice in school hall...
I had to dance alone because rishen absent today...
After dance for 15 minutes, rishen came & dance with me...
lucky he came la, if not i'll be very very boring dancing alone...
Unfortunate for lingsze & emily larhx...
lingsze had to dance with nareen !!! omg NAREEN !!!
while emily dance with chris...lingsze was kinda sad and cried because of this...
hope she'll be happy back la...

Btw, my class had changed to 3I because my temporarily cabin class is unstable anymore...
Actually, its very very very unstable because everybody was jumping and running in the cabin class...we even heard strange sound when we walked in the cabin class...so Pn Tenh asked 4A & 4B class to 3I & 3K...

I feel happy when I know our class had changed to 3I but at the same time I worried too...
Haiz...I dunno larhx...




No comments:

Post a Comment