NuffnangX

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just for YOU, the special one :)

Hmm, he wanted me to write a post for him in my blog...
err, i dunno what to write actually...
how to start arr? ermmm...

u are...
something, ermm, no, someone special...
very special to me...

u always right beside me...
hmm, care about me, always make me happy when I'm sad, moody...
whenever I need u, u'll be there :)

i'm always emotional, kinda easily emo, easily affected by someone else...
any small thing, just a tiny thing can affect me easily...
but when i'm down, u'll care, worried about me...
when i didn't reply your message, u'll text me, or call me lotsa times, just wanna make sure i'm fine, not moody anymore...

when i kena my parents scoldings...
u're always the first one to know...
and u're the one who comforted me, soothed me, supports me...
although i know, everyone is scolding me...
but i know, u'll always being the supportive one, won't let me down...

these days, i emo-ing again...
because i'm sad, then i make him sad again...
i know, i can feel that he's mad, upset because i hide everything from him...
i wanted to let him know what's my thinking, what's in my mind...
but just that i can't...if i was given a choice, i definitely tell him what's in my mind, DEFINITELY !!!
i really wanted to let him know how my heart pain when u're not happy...

Sometimes, i really dunno what's he thinking about...
i wanted to ask, but i didn't...
i know, when he wants to let me know something, he'll tell me...he won't hide unless there's something he can't tell...
i won't force him because i trust him...


i wanted to say sorry...
for what i've done any silly, stupid...
hope its not late, yet...
i always say sorry to him...
but i don't want say sorry to him because i don't want him to get bored of me saying sorry always....
i prefer to say...
i miss u, i love u, instead of saying sorry...




i'll miss u, love u always...
i promised...

No comments:

Post a Comment