NuffnangX

Friday, November 20, 2009

In my heart ...

Today is the last day of school for Form 4...
But...
I skipped school today...
Not feelin' to go school...all my friends not going adi...
Sick somemore :(
Terrible FLU & COUGH !!!
Somemore its COLD nowadays...
Put on blankets adi but still feelin' very very cold...
maybe going to sick adi i think :(

I'm tired...
didn't actually slept well yesterday...
was worried about him for the whole night...
he didn't reply me...
he told me he wasn't in a good mood because of his spm...
and he said he wanna to be alone...
then i just leave him alone there...

later...
he texted me back...
then we startin' to chat chat chat again...
he was still, moody...
I can feel it, although he didn't tell me...
he just don't want me worry i think...

then...
he not replying me at all...
i was so worried :(
i texted him but he didn't reply...
i called him but he didn't answer also...
i thought there's something happened to him...
i keep looking at my phone, hope he'll reply me, but at last, he didn't...

early in the morning, finally he replied...
he slept...phew :)
lucky he's fine...

whole day doing nothing...
text with him, do house chores, watching tvb dramas...
read form 5 novel today...
konserto terakhir, the title of the novel...
i love the story...its touching...
before that, he called me...and he told me about the synopsis of the novel because pn haris want us to tell her the permulaan of the story but that time i don't have the book...so he told me the interesting parts la...

i went tuition then...
i haven't read the book at all...i just told pn haris whatever he told me previously...haha...it works!!!
thx yea my dear :)

yeah, holidays adi =)

No comments:

Post a Comment