NuffnangX

Sunday, November 15, 2009

i'm the unlucky one :(

haiz...why i'm the unlucky one huh?
always kena scolding wan?

I accidentally spoil my computer :(
what NTLDR is missing?
stupid la...hard to online now...
had to online using laptop :(
my parents scolded me badly...
sob sob T.T

U're the one who make me happy back...
when I'm sad u're the one right beside me, supports me...thanks yea :)

went to Toyota, Honda & Nissan showroom today...
my parents thinking of gettin' a new car...
and everyone of us love Honda Accord the most :)
Nissan Slyphy wasn't that bad also...
my parents wants Toyota Wish....
headache larhx...

before that, went to buddhist and hindi temple to pray...
woke up very early in the morning...
sleepy la...
and
I pray for him too :)

btw, miss eelyn, very much...
she still in US...
and she gonna watch new moon with her sis in law...
i wanna watch too...
wait for me yea, eelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment