NuffnangX

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Only Me When I'm With You ...

woke up very early today...
mama don't let me sleep ehhh...she wants me to do house chores :(
feelin' very tired because slept quite late the other day...
he called me yesterday...and the day before yesterday too...
chat till quite late actually...
kinda worried for his spm...he gotta wake up early the other day...shouldn't chat till so late...but he keep on sayin' nvm nvm...

still doing pn haris hw...
gt 5 essays nid to do rangka karangan & 1 more essay to write...
3 days d...3 days d...i still can't finish it :(
i don't have points to write larhx...

went ms lee tuition at 4 pm...
he called me while i walked to ms lee hse...
he worried bout me walking alone there, and i was not in mood also...
we chat till i reached ms lee there...
ms lee was mad, very mad today...
she scolded everyone because most of her students didn't do her hw...
she scolded us for half an hour weyyy!!!
bt she didn't scold me la... :)

gt nicholas at 8.30 pm...
i'm afraid of his dog weyyy...his dog was left outside without tying up...
i was tryin' to go into his hse but i nt dare coz his dog keep staring at me...
later on, nicholas had to come out and tied up his dog...so embarassing larhx...emily was laughing at me like mad weyy...
gt cockroach somemore during tuition starts...
nicholas was scared too...his reaction was soooooo funny when the cockroach pass by him...haha :D

i'm thinking...
whether to stop blogging d...
still thinking now...
might quit blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment