NuffnangX

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Eelyn is LEAVING !!!

My best friend, eelyn is leaving for US today...
I feel so sad...because nobody can chat with me that close adi...she was like one of my hand but now suddenly its gone...

She went there for 2 months...

Urgh!!! 2 MONTHS!!! I can't see her for 2 months!!! I'll miss her larhx !!!

We went for lunch with bunch of friends (me, lyn, carmen, lingsze, emily, chiehyin, chris, joel, shanhoe, zihan & teikman) We walked there together and we were so unlucky that we found out the restaurant nt opened today...So we decided to go mamak then...
We enjoyed ourselves there...had a lot of fun there too...
We even sang auld lang syne for her too >.<

I noe she was quite sad actually...but she didn't show us la...
When I hug her that time, I wanna cry so badly...But I didn't because I noe if I cried, she will cried too...

Hope she'll have a safe & fun trip there...
I'll miss her, always...

No comments:

Post a Comment