NuffnangX

Monday, November 16, 2009

Ain't fading away .....

Went to school today...
lewat somemore...
so embarassing la...everyone was looking at the barisan lewat...
skipped barisan lewat and went to APD straight away...

supposed to be the last day to go school but cannot...my moral kerja amal not done yet...everything have to pass up on wednesday...i gotta go lingsze house tomorrow to finish up my moral kerja amal :(


ponteng class whole day...my class was switched to 5A because my temporarily class gotta be used as spm classroom...i stayed in APD whole day since no one is teaching and studying...

the Form 5's are having their graduation today in tapak perhimpunan...
I'm kinda emo today...
min hua was crying because her loves one is leaving the school...
i feel so sad when i saw min hua crying...my eyes are wet too...wanna cry together with her :(
they were having fun downstairs but on the other hand their loves one were upset...
all my friends were standing on the corridor there, looking down to see those Form 5's enjoying themselves...
but I can't...I'm afraid that I'll cry...I just sat down on the corridor there texting with him...

later on, he came up to find me...
I was shocked but at the same time I was worried and happy.....
I was happy + shocked to see him standing beside me...
I was worried when he know I emo because of him...
he kept asking me what happened and I told him nothing...
I know he's worried but sorry I can't let u know that time...
I want him to be happy on his graduation day...
but not sad because of me...

We went lepak after this...
try to spend every moment with him...
so that I won't forget......

No comments:

Post a Comment