NuffnangX

Monday, October 12, 2009

Feeling BAD !!!

I dunno why i will think that...I was feeling so bad,so guilty for what I've done...
I dunno why i not even dare to look at her...

Today, she looked at me...for the first time she looked at me...that time was during recess time...
I was walking with eelyn and suddenly when i looked up, she looked at me, straight to my eyes...I was scared, guilty...I dunno why...

I straight away looked another way...and i quickly walked off with eelyn...
I was very nervous, keep asking eelyn whether was she still looking at me a not...I found a place far away from her and sat down...

I was looking at the book...pretending to study...my mind was thinking what to do now...should I go there or not?should I evade her?should I look at her?I was very confused...dunno what to do at all...

Somebody, HELP ME PLS !

No comments:

Post a Comment