NuffnangX

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blurred ~

Chemistry.................
only two words to say : ITS SUCKS !


However, thanks to WI HONG, who helped me si
nce last month on chemistry...
I was very very very blurred and can't even get wat he trying to tell me but he was very patient and taught me everything i wanna noe...all i wanna tell him is, thank you very much ! I appreciate it !


Chemistry Paper 1 & 2 today...

Paper 2 was hard..hmm, paper 1 still ok but it still hard for me...What Wi Hong taught previously helped me a lot in today's exam...Although maybe i can't get good results for chemistry, but i did try my best >.<


Tomorrow....
Biology Paper 1 & 2...

I don't think i can do it well...that's one of my worst subject...no matter how, i think i gotta memorize everything by tonight !




miss him, always~



Haiz..going to sleep late! AGAIN !!!
PRAY HARD !!! >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment