NuffnangX

Friday, September 11, 2009

Pn. Esah's Retirement

Next Wednesday, 16 Sep 2009 is Pn. Esah retirement ceremony....

Me, Stephanie, Shanae, Abee, Illynn & Farhana are going to dance some sort of 'opening dance' for the ceremony...We are using the chinese fan to dance...i know its funny when you dance some Indian & Malay steps with chinese fan but really, it looks ok, not bad...haha..this is what lingsze tell me, although i know she just want me to happy....

On that day, Stephanie & I will be wearing cheongsam, which is light blue in colour, while Shanae & Abee will wearing 'teenager sari' (forgot what we suppose to name that sari), Illynn & Farhana will be wearing baju kebaya which is pink in colour....

Today, in school, last two periods, I skip my Bio class...I went for dance...Pn Amutha was absent so we have to practice by our own....Stephanie & I changed our uniform to cheongsam to check whether we can fit in & dance with it....Stephanie looks nice in cheongsam although the cheongsam maybe too big for her but its looks really great in her....While my cheongsam, which I borrow from Hui Shin, for me its quite tight la but all of them said its ok...for 101 % that I won't wear high heel shoes because i scared I'll fall down that day when I'm dancing i front of soooooo many people....It'll definitely the second most embarassed thing in my school life if I really fall down that day...haha..touchwood touchwood, later really fall down then cham lor...

Haha..what about my first most embarassed thing in my school life???
I'll always remembered how I took a polystrene cardboard and dancing with it...Its not a dance actually, its a background dance, symbolism like that..I still can hear a lot of students giggling beside me when I'm dancing there...I was so embarassed that I wanna leave the place as soon as possible....But I can't! After the 'dance', I still need to do 'model', an umbrella promoter! I have to walk in front of so many people with the umbrella in my hand, posing myself with it and walk like a model...That's really my most embarassing moment man!!! and definitely, for 1o1 %, there won't be next time!!! I can guaranteed!


No comments:

Post a Comment